Pete Bergstrom

Ken Cutt wrote:
Well there is one huge compensating factor the world has given to those
not too timid to ask . The Internet and the forums , such as this one .
As long as one is willing to ask for help the world is full of people of
all skills more than willing to pass on what they can . Nothing is ever
asked in return . Wow imagine that . Think about it , in a world that at
times seems driven by " Whats in it for ME !!! " . Here is so much
precious experience given , without strings . Kinda makes a person think
that way way out there you can see the faint glimmer of light at what
the world may become . I could not list all the people here that have
helped me learn . I sure have been a big winner overall but the sweetest
part is it ain't over yet .

One of Guy Lautard's Bedside Readers has a short paragraph about one of
his guys that would outright fire any of his employees that wouldn't
answer an apprentice's questions on how to do something.

RCM has always seemed to be populated with people of that caliber, at
least in the few years I've lurked.

Pete (in St. Paul, MN)