G&M

Default Trade emulsion

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:31:41 +0100, Mike Mitchell
wrote:

As for all the "posh" paints, like Farrow & Ball or National Trust,
well, to my mind people just have more money than sense! It's only
paint, for heck's sake!

F&B paints are of much better quality than Dulux IME, although the
main issue is the colour selection. Even with the Dulux mix and
match or whatever they call it, I often have difficulty finding the
one I want.

If you have the time, send them a sample and they usually match it well.
There used to be a scanner system in some places to get an exact match but
these seem to be rarer. I did try to decode their pigment codes for the
mixer machine but there appears to be some sort of scrambling applied to
stop you asking for the exact CMY you require.