Stormin Mormon

Gee, I'd thought in CA, you'd want to focuss group, relate to the
experience, and, like, invite all your friends over, man. Lets stay on
topic, here. She didn't ask for the way to fix the drip, she asked for
opinions as to the liability.

Now for my on topic reply. I'd think you should call the local television's
trouble shooter. And also the attorney generals office of your county.
Notify your personal attorney, or the public defenders office, if you don't
have one. In the meantime, go live in a motel, and keep the receipts. Call
the news papers, every half hour on the half.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"SQLit" wrote in message

Call a plumber ASAP and get the leak fixed. BEFORE it causes thousands of
dollars in damage.