Art Greenberg

I wonder if this is part of the plan to get everyone purchase Amazon
Prime memberships.

Well, at least one item I just checked (Performax 16/32) is suddenly NOT
eligible for Prime. It was before its price increased. I wonder what other
products are no longer eligible for free shipping of any sort.

I joined Prime when it was first offered. At the time, I thought it made sense
for me, given my purchase history and the stuff I was thinking about buying. It
has certainly paid for itself by now (I've bought a lot of books, and some
cookware, and taken good advantage of the free 2-day shipping), so if I can't
use it for the rest of the year, I won't be terribly upset. But I won't renew
my membership if the power tools on my wish list remain ineligible.

--
Art Greenberg
artg at remove eclipse dot net