Rusty

"Tim Morley" tim.morley*REMOVE wrote in message
.uk...

"Steve7474" wrote in message

Has anyone got info or instruction manual on how to fit the service pack
kit, i.e. seals to the hot/cold valve. It's starting to drip when off,
I've stripped it so far but want to get any info possible before i go
any further, I don't want to make it worse.

I have a manual for a 723 MIRA thermostatic mixer here with exploded parts
diagaram, circa 1987, doubt if they have changed at all. Could scan it in
if anyone still interested. Used to have a service pack manual, but can't
find it.

rusty