dadiOH

Ludger Wolf wrote:
The old finish is ok, just a bit dull, so I just thought about
cleaning it with TSP and refinish. But I realize that I might need to
do more to eliminate the gaps.
Do you have hany idea what kind of fill would work with the wood and
all the contraction / extraction?

Well, the same as your floor wood be nice

If you *do* try this, cut the splines a smidge wider than the seams
(cracks/joints/whatever you want to call them) and taper them slightly.
The taper will help compensate for variation in seam width. You want
them slightly proud of the floor after you glue and hammer them in so
you can zip off the excess with a plane.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...