Mike Young

"Abrasha" wrote in message
Mike Young wrote:

If there really were better alternatives, I'll certainly join the rush to
leave. As it stands, though, there isn't one.

Have you ever taken a close look at the Mac's OSX?

I do like the glitz and polish of their offerings, and thought briefly about
six months ago about buying a baby Mac to play with. And then I remembered
regretting every Apple product I ever wasted a dime on, including a Mac II,
Newton, and an early iPod. In any case, I doubt it can be compelling.
Windows is king of the desktop, for better or worse, for one very simple
reason: every best-of-class application runs on Windows, and I own and use
quite a few of them. Very few of them run on the Mac. But, no, I don't know
very much about OSX. What do you find compelling?