Darmok

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 06:44:11 GMT, wrote:

Hello all!

---------- snip -------

I realize that if I want to drink out of the neck, I won't be able to
fill it more than about halfway, so that there will be an air gap above
the beer when I try to drink from it. I guess I could punch out the
anode connector to make an air hole, or just drink from a long straw.
Also I'll have to polish the edges of the neck glass where the base
broke off.

Has anybody tried doing this before? What worked or didn't work? Is
this a bad idea for some reason I haven't thought of?

Thanks!

Matt Roberds

DUDE! There are much better containers for drinking the liquid of the
gods! You have to have ample head space, and an opening large enough
to be able to enjoy the "nose" of the beer before pulling a long
draft. Suggest you go to
www.beeradvocate.com to check out the styles
of beers, and what kind of glass they are best enjoyed from (and what
foods they go best with) ...

Cheers!