Abrasha

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Don't be dissin' Microsoft.

Why not? They've been making crappy software for as long as they have
been in existence. And getting rich of other people's ideas by using
marketing techniques that are more brilliant then the software they make.

Just an example. I have just spend at least three hours trying to
(unsuccessfully) share a couple of folders in an account on an XP Pro
computer with another computer on my home network. I followed the exact
procedure as I have many times before. It won't work. This won't
happen on any other platform but the crappy **** from Micro$oft.

Microsoft Innovation -- An Oxymoron
http://www.arnnet.com.au/index.php/i...74;fp;2;fpid;3

Microsoft Innovation: "Copy and Conquer"
http://www.2near.com/edge/editorials/ms.html

MS: Innovator or Integrator?

The Microsoft "Hall of Innovation"
http://www.vcnet.com/bms/departments/innovation.shtml