Abrasha

Mike Young wrote:
"Abrasha" wrote in message

Mike Young wrote:

"Abrasha" wrote in message

Sounds like you may have a lot of other issues going on besides
adware etc.

Abrasha

That must be it. I have issues.

I meant "computer" issues.

I *do* have computer issues. It just burns me up that so much effort
goes into creating and countering malware.

Send your thank you notes to Bill Gates. If it weren't for the security
holes, and the general crappiness of the OS and it's lame browser, there
wouldn't be such a problem.

I can't wait for the entire Net to come crashing down one of these days.
It will happen sooner or later.

Nobody listened to the warnings about NOLA. I think the same is true
for the Net. Sooner or later it will happen, and not until it does are
people going to get serious about fixing it.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com