Bjarni Juliusson

Jasen Betts wrote:
On 2005-09-15, Bjarni Juliusson wrote:

Which is why I decided to go with a resolution close to the original TV
resolution, as I mentioned in the original post. If I can get 256 lines
at 50Hz, I'll be very happy.

So You've figured out how to get that sync rate out of your video card?

Yes, since I'll be designing the video card.

That's half the battle, then all you need to do is combine the sync signals
and the video signal at the apropriate voltage levels and feed that to the
composite in (or to a rf modulator and to the antenna connection)

it may be possible to link directly into the sync circuits of the TV, but
doing that could require detailed knowledge of those circuits (like having a
service manual....)

I think you misunderstood my intentions. I'm not trying to hook my PC up
to my TV, I'm trying to build my own CRT control circuits and video
circuits. But see the website I linked to. I think I'll do it in a
similar way.

Thanks for your replies folks.

Bjarni