Tom MacIntyre

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:30:48 GMT, "Albert Grennock"
wrote:

"Laurence Taylor" wrote in message
Albert Grennock wrote:

Anyway been back to the shop and got a refund of the warrenty
I didn't want, upsetting the nice girl on support because I wanted my
money back cash and they would only put it back on my card.

It is against the creadit card company's terms to give a cash refund
on a card sale - it has to go back to the card it was debited against.

Not a credit card its a debit card, I don't live on credit like many.

Sounds like its time for you to start your own fan club...

Tom

--

rgds
LAurence

...This is an honour virus: please wipe your files and tell all your
friends