Dave Hinz

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:02:50 -0500, Robert Swinney wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

I'd have to check with the people in the ATF and my local SO before I'd
consider rolling my own silencer. They're not complex, but I'd need to
make sure everything is cool before I did anything resembling that.

One of the underground publications had silencer plans using automotive
shock absorber bodies for the cases.

Bob Swinney

For the record, Bob wrote those last two lines, not me. Bob, please
take care with your attributions. I have no interest in being
associated with comments that could be construed as advocating building
unlicensed, controlled devices. Thank you.

Dave Hinz