SteveB

"Jim Wheeler" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I have to paint the interior of 2 rental units next week - any
recommendations on sprayers available at Home Depot or Lowes? I have used
a hand-held HVLP unit, but I keep having to refill the quart canister with
thinned paint, so I want a unit that I can dip a fill tube into a 5 gallon
pail of latex paint and spray away. Will be using for other rental units
in the future also.

Any suggestions? Thanks - Jim

Buy quality and cry only once. Get a Graco. I have used mine to spraypaint
rentals, block walls, cats, all sorts of things. They are awesome, once you
understand about airless sprayers, and take the necessary preparations.

Steve

PS: If you buy a piece of crap, don't complain of the smell.