John Schmitt

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:21:04 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

Even 45kg would be a considered a "two man lift" - so 170kg will need
mechanical lifting if it all comes in one lump.

Unless I have missed something, the sheds have gravitated (pun
intentional) to sack weights of 25 kg for most products. Strangely, my
local council have started to replace all the 300mm slab /paviors
pavements with the old sizes which are far more likely to lead to
skeleto-muscular problems in the workers. It does strike me as an
extravagant way to get rid of the chewing gum. I wonder how big the bung
was.

John Schmitt