JR North

There is probably an air leak in the waste system. Look for missing
o-rings or broken valves on the waste tank and ports where it seats.
Also, be sure the tank is seated properly. My SteamVac V2 works flawlessly.
JR

wrote:

I borrowed my mom's Hoover steam vac. She was having trouble with it. I
noticed I used it an my floors were so wet they began to smell. For
every three or so loads of fresh water/detergent there is only a 1/4
full wast water container.

I assume this thing is not vacuuming up the water once it is on the
floor. I partially took it apart. Can really find anythign wrong. Is
there a belt in there for the vacuum? The brushes rotate ok.

Can anyone direct me to some troubleshooting advice?

Home Page:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth