Albert Grennock

"Albert Grennock" wrote in message
Hi

I just bought a Ferguson FTV10N television (might be FTV21ON)
and the picture is a little to big in that the scrolling text at the

bottom
of Sky news and BBC news 24 is a little cut off at the bottom.
(basiclly the picture is too big vertiaclly).
Fine I though, I will just find the vertical adjust 'thing' inside the TV
and twiddle that. Trouble is there does not appear to be such a 'thing'
to twiddle. (Not really a great deal inside compared to a real old
television so I assume I have not failed to locate it).

So how do I adjust the picture size (vertically)?

Any help appreciated.

Also who make Ferguson televisions? Do they have a
website? I assume its a brand name but I cannot seem to
locate the manufacturer or a website for Ferguson support.

I guess the lesson is never buy a Ferguson televisioni.

Tia.

Anyway been back to the shop and got a refund of the warrenty
I didn't want, upsetting the nice girl on support because I wanted my
money back cash and they would only put it back on my card.

I also had a look at the other models on display which all had the
same fault, a sales assistant tried to say that they could be adjusted
with the manual but I was well armed with the facts and he
eventually admitted they were all faulty "thats why they are cheaper".
Well there was no indication that the sets were sold cheap with a fault
so I believe Curry's have broken criminal law here, knowlinig selling
faulty goods, still that won't come as a shock to anyone.

Why we allow these criminals to trade in our high streets is beyond me.

I guess we have to blame our corrupt political system.

End of.

Don't think I will be buying my new PC from these crooks now.