John R. Carroll

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 01:35:23 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:
I've read here that silencers are not compatible with revolvers.
The question of why that might be so has bugged me since I read it.

Same here. It's one of those toys that seems like more trouble and
cost
than it's worth, but being a scientific type person I can't help but
want to learn about.

Dave Hinz

Dave,
Should you ever decide to indulge your curiosity start with a CAR-15. You
can build a good suppressor cheaply and subsonic rounds are easy to load or
just purchase and even if you don't the thing will be very quiet. The sound
is also difficult to recognize if you haven't heard it before but it will
really get your attention if you have.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.