PrecisionMachinisT

"User Example" wrote in message
PrecisionMachinisT wrote:
"szilagyic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hello:

I am looking for suggestions on Heat Pumps, to replace my current
propane furnace. I am heating about 2200 sq. ft. and I have a well. I
live in Michigan so our temps range from 0 - 90 deg. farenheit
throughout the different seasons. I know somebody that lives near us
that has had a Bard brand Heat Pump for about 15 years and they love
it, that uses their well water and discharges it outside.

Suggest do your own homework........and as your above post doesn't

belong in
alt.hvac, also quit with the crossposting to here.....

Then why are you cross posting your reply to 4 different newsgroups you
hypocritical S.O.B?

Hmmm...apparently you really are an idiot then....

I had crossposted in order to make sure that the OP indeed gets my
message....this regardless of whether or not he actually takes the time to
separately visit each group he had crossposted to....

Ya got anymore stupid questions, asshole ???

--if so, then ****ing ask them someplace else!!!

!!PLONK!!

--

SVL