Alexander

"John Fields" schreef in bericht
On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:06:27 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:51:08 +0200, "Alexander"
wrote:

Exactly some people take to soon a PIC, GAL, FPGA or any other device.
Most
of the times this are more experienced people who need a flexible design
or
know that in the future the design could get more functions.
I had a simple design, when it was finished and in production for half a
year, the customer wanted a redesign with a lot more functions.

---
Had you known what you were doing and optimized your customer's
requirements in the first place, the second effort would not have
been necessary. However, since two extra days' worth of programming
and debugging were needed because of your stupidity and your
client's inability to sort it all out, you got a nice fat check. No?

---
Sorry, that was uncalled for.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

So was my remark several post ago.

The fact was that I anticipated the client's inablity to know what he
wanted.
So I build it the way I could easily adapt it for his future needs.

As A mattor of Facts I suggested the sings he later wanted in the first
place, but NO way listen!

And Yes there was a nice fat check!!!

Alexander