Stormin Mormon

The 32 LED is cause each bulb isn't all that bright. I've got some with 12
LED. A 2D old fashioned flash light with a PR2 bulb is brighter.

If you want brighter with LED, look for "Luxeon". I've got a light with a
one watt Luxeon. Much brighter than my 12 LED light, and same blue color.
However, it draws about 700 mA, and is sure to suck the life out of AA
batteries (takes two).

Ebay has a bunch of LED lights that come with belt cases. In my life, the
2AA minimag fits nicely in my pocket. So, I went with the Opalec conversion.
Only 3 LED, but good for most things.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message
What's with the flaslights with 32 bulbs in them? Isn't kind of "overkill"
or is it some kind of macho thing like "Mine's bigger than your's"?

Go on eBay and do a search on "LED flashlight".......

BTW, I'm trying to find a small one (about the size of a Maglight) that I
can wear on my belt. I have one now that came with a clip, but when I get in
and out of the truck it falls off.....