George Willer

Don't be disturbed by the ignoramuses that haven't a clue. Since the ground
source heat pumps of several different kinds draw the main sources of energy
from outside sources, the total efficiency can be an effective 400% or more.
The direct exchange units are, naturally, the most efficient

You can forget about looking for the Bard systems of Bryan, OH, though.
They are no longer fighting the valiant fight to build great systems because
of these nitwits and Gov't obstacles.

People like and someone with the doubtful
handle of "precision machinist" without a clue are the ones to thank..

There's a strong possibility both these morons are the same guy, and haven't
a useful clue.

George Willer

wrote in message
On 16 Sep 2005 11:01:50 -0700, "szilagyic"
wrote:

Hello:

I am looking for suggestions on Heat Pumps, to replace my current

****ing do your own homework, asshole. Don't broadcast your
bull**** all over the Internet as an alternative.

propane furnace. I am heating about 2200 sq. ft. and I have a well. I
live in Michigan so our temps range from 0 - 90 deg. farenheit
throughout the different seasons. I know somebody that lives near us
that has had a Bard brand Heat Pump for about 15 years and they love
it, that uses their well water and discharges it outside.

I don't know what the current models are, and am looking for
suggestions for the different types of Heat Pumps, and brands. I would
like a unit that will provide both heating and cooling for the
different seasons. It seems that the type that uses the well water and
discharges it outside would be the best way to go, for both cost and
easy installation (based on the people that I know that have one).

I appreciate any and all feedback, and hope this will help others, too.
Especially with the increasing price of natural gas and propane! Our
propane has doubled since 2003.

Thanks much,

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/