paranoid

wrote in message
news:CqUXe.36661$Cc5.22465@lakeread06...
paranoid wrote:
We have found a property we like, but we cannot obtain a pre approval
letter from the loan officer. He says he doesn't want to sign his name on
anything that he cant guarantee. My real estate agent says without this
letter, our offer wont be accepted....

Unless you are living in a hotter than average real estate market, why not
make the offer anyway and see what happens? I also had real estate agents
pressure me to get pre-qualification or pre-approval. I didn't. I still
got the house I wanted. It might not work for you, but its worth trying.

That was an option, but we got the letter now!! Thanks to my fiance and her
"words" with the agent...