Dave

raden wrote:

In message .com,
writes

thanks to all the constructive info
instead of replying to you all individually, i started this new thread.

husband home
heres what hes done so far

Failed to press the middle key on the left hand side of the keyboard

it's called caps lock and it is considered impolite to type in capitals

I find it much faster to read. That is how I write things down :-)

My history teacher ruined my hand writing at secondary school. She
forgot to tell me that I should take notes and not write everything down
that she said. The result of this, was I tried writing at conversation
speed and have done this ever since. It ruined my style.

My hand writing is un-readable now, even 45 years after leaving that school.

Dave