sprtan

Thanks for the insight.

Interestingly, I had my realtor do a quick pull of listings in the area
that I am building in the same price range. I wanted to get a feel for
what square footage and room count was typically found in that category
of house to get a point of reference on the conservatory.

Most of the homes in this category were new build or recent builds.
Square footage wise, it would put me towards the upper end. As for the
bedroom count (assuming the conservatory/bedroom option build), they
were about half and half.

So, based upon the above, it would truly seem to be buyer's preference.
- Lee