Richard Conway

firstly, he was washing the car with a jet power spray thing, and i was
painting in the bathroom, i heard water gushing and on looking in the
airing cupboard water was running down the wall,the same wall that all
the wires and plugs etc are on for the heating and hot water,
we have a seperate hw emersion switch and that seems to be fine at
least we can get hw.
we have a control panel that controls , time settings for the hw and
ch.
this has a detachable front.
we bought a new one,and just repalced the front panel,still the fuses
kept blowing as soon as they are put in.
we thought that the new panel we bought could have been a dud so we got
another one, but still the same. on the back of the detachable front
panel are small pins, and above the second one in fron the left there
is a scortch mark obviously residue from the fuse blowing.
i think its a gloworm system.
the system has not been used for the last2 weeks, surely this should
have dried it out.
we have also bought a new thermostat, just in case it was that.
but still the fuses keep blowing.
the fuses blow as soon as they are put in. its instant.

1) we have a control panel...we bought a new one
2) we thought that the new panel we bought could have been a dud...we
got another one
3) we have also bought a new thermostat...just in case

These people have far too much money in my opinion!