Default Beta Group (Hfe) of replacement transistors

I'm replacing a pair of shorted outputs in an Onkyo TX-SV525 AV
Receiver. The manual states, "Replacements must be from the same beta
group (Hfe) as the original type". This has something to do with the
devices' gain, I suppose. The originals are marked "Toshiba B1557 O 5H"
and "Toshiba D2386 O 5G". MCM Electronics has 2SB1557 and they sub
2SD2386 to 2SD2387. Assuming I properly replace all the other faulty
components in the failed channel's output stage, what's likely to
happen when I power this unit up with sub's that most likely have
different Hfe than the originals? Thanks for any thoughts.