ray

I built that one. If you would like to see the finished product
it can be seen at

http://webpages.charter.net/ray93402.../woodwork.html

I cut all the parts myself. The tools used for building it were
a table saw, a bench sander and a thickness planner. I spent
about $30 for the wood.

Ray

"John DeBoo" wrote in message
This'll get you a free 3-story dollhouse plan in PDF format. You'd best
get busy though if you want it done in time for Xmas. BTW, its way more
than one for a 2 yr old but then they take awhile to build anyway so...

For one so young, I'd lean more towards a painted cardboard box w/ an
opening door & cut out windows. That way if its trashed its no big deal.

Grandpa John

http://www.thewoodcrafter.net/projects.html

Arbroath Smokie wrote:
Hi folks,

Just curious where I can find plans to make a basic dolls house for my
two year old daughter.

Thanks