Boris Beizer

"Chris" wrote in message

"Jaime" wrote in message
oups.com...
We are a group of mechanical and electrician engineering students & are
working in a project to design a CNC micro lathe, as small as we could
do it. The first step is to define a growing market to sell micro
machines. Any clue to start the project??

Troll?????

Perhaps. But the "electrician" makes me suspect that this is a front for
some Chinese company that wants to do some market research on the cheap.
Look for a "Taig-Hung-Lo" "micro lathe" in your future.

Boris

--

Boris Beizer Ph.D. Seminars and Consulting

TEL: 215-572-5580
FAX: 215-886-0144
Email bsquare "at" earthlink.net