Derek

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 23:19:56 -0700, "william_b_noble"
wrote:

Snip..
Now, for the group - is there any auto drain that actually works?

Alden

My compressor has an electric dump valve. It has 2 dials, one for
setting the interval between dumps (45 mins. max) and one for the
duration on the dump. It works very well and I can get the name off it
if you want? It can also be manually activated either by the "test"
button or by unplugging it, and plugging in the 110 Volt socket.

One idea I like is to connect/plumb say a 6 foot air line and blow gun
to the drain. One would be more inclined to dump air you don't have to
crawl on your hans & knees every time.