Simon

Steve Harvey wrote:
Hi,
I am planning to lay a new laminate floor in my living room shortly. I
have just been told by SWMBO said she does not want to have any "edge
beading" which is used to hide the expansion gaps.

What are my options in laying the floor (with skirting boards already in
place) which leave sufficient expansion gaps and also hide the edges of the
floor. I presume that I would need to cut a rebate into the fitted skirting
board... ?? If so what power tool would I need to hire ??

Thanks in advance

Steve

steveharvey [at] dsl [dot] pipex [dot] com

What about a flat edging strip?

http://www.flooringsupplies.co.uk/ac...=51&type=&cat=