JR North

I removed the mode sw, removed the cover and worked some alcohol into
it. No change. I couldn't disassemble it further. The wires to the
switch go under the deck, and I can't see where they connect to the
board with the deck in place. I made a service cassette, but I still
can't get to the mode sw to probe it or adjust it during
operation.That's why I need to remove the deck. Also, found 2 small
nylon pins in the cabinet when disassembled. About 2mmX15mm, with broken
ends. Don't know if they are manufacturing alignment debris or parts of
the transport, or if they are related to the fault. Can't see without
removing the deck.
JR

wrote:
JR NORTH:
Folow the suggestion from Nolsar regarding the MODE switch.
You do NOT need to remove the ribbon connectors or the deck to work on
it. The mode switch can easily be serviced without removing the deck
from the cabinet case. Almost all other service can be done this way
too.
electricitym

Home Page:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth