John Grossbohlin

"Ruth Niles" wrote in message
John,
That was a shameless plug for the show and your club, nice job! : ) I
attended the symposium last year and will definitely be there this year.
On my way from PA to Albany, I'm stopping in Ottawa to follow a few
carloads of turners going to the show also!

Ruth

Ruth,

Thanks and glad to hear of your positive experience at Totally Turning.

On a predictive note, expect to see micro-marquetry showing up on turnings
in the near future... A presentation at KWA on guitar sound hole decoration
by Eric Marczak, and suggestions on how it might be applied to turnings, was
well received.

John