Edwin Pawlowski

"Craig" wrote in message
And there is no water going into the machine, checked all the
obvious connections,

And I reached in and my hand brushed the black thing around the
bottom, the heating element I think it is, and my hand was burned
badly,

Should that "thing" have been that hot ?

I had the water on for about 1 minute, I cycled the thing like I was
told to.

That "thing" is a heating element. Yes, it should be hot, no, your hand
should not be on it. The purpose is to assure that the water is heated hot
enough during one or two cycles to assure proper cleaning and sanitizing.
Some machines will fill, then hold until the water reaches about 180
degrees, then start pumping and washing. It may do it again during the
sani-rinse cycle.

Did you have another question about the water? You said no water was coming
in, but then you said there was water in it. ? ? ? ?