KLS

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:03:15 -0500, "Tim Fischer"
wrote:

Even the "nibble away with a wet saw" shouldn't have taken too long, if you
have a halfway decent wet saw (my cheapo Harbor Freight one does this sort
of thing with no problem). The hardest cut I've seen was getting 1/2"
marble trimmed around the radius-edge of the tub in our old house. I laid
out the cut and let my wife do it grin. She's a lot more detail-oriented
than me, and took probably a thousand trips down to the garage, nibbed off a
little, came up, test-fit it, repeat ad-infitim...

You are the perfect husband, in this case. Good job!!