loutent

In article .net,
BillyBob wrote:

"loutent" wrote in message
This may be true for some items, but the one
that I have been keeping an eye on (Bessey
24/40 clamp set) has actually come down in price
about $10. (Was $140 now $130). Of course,
it was $130 up until about 6 months ago.

Still offering free shipping on it too.

Now, when I get some kind of coupon or $off
deal to go with it, I may "pull the trigger".

Last (and only) time I got it for $99!!

I just got a flyer with an order from Lee Valley. They give notification
that Bessey is going to have a national promotion in October, but they
cannot quote prices yet. So watch for announcements from all the Rocklers,
Woodcrafts, Amazons, etc.

Bob

Thanks for that Bob,

I am in no big hurry to add to my (meager)
Bessey collection!

Lou