Dr. Hardcrab

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
tone.ca...
In article HEmWe.15301$YI6.3956@trnddc05, Dr. Hardcrab
wrote:

I know, I have been guilty about it too, but come on!! Before it was
people
getting jabs at people cross-posting to this newsgroup. Now it's people
IN
this newsgroup.

Maybe alt.letsbitchaboutwhatswrongwiththeworld.

This used to be a nice place to learn something about home
repair.........

Standard Advice:

Ignore
Filter
Help others to do the same.

You're using Outlook Express to post. I don't use it but perhaps some
kind soul will help you learn how to filter unwanted posts. If not, you
may want to try microsoft.public.outlook for assistance.

Kay-Oh!

I kill file a lot, but haven't grasped the filtering of threads.....