Sherman

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:27:12 GMT, Red Cloudİ
wrote:

On 15 Sep 2005 12:14:11 -0700, "RRW" wrote:

After seeing Red Cloud's response, I think he is right and your wife
will make it home ok on one hinge spring (BGR)

I also think it's possibly from another vehicle and got thrown up into
the undercarriage. It then waited and fell out of it's hiding place
while parked in the driveway.

Not having anything to compare it for scale, it could also be the
heating element from the cigar lighter!!! LOL

rusty redcloud

The coil is 2 inches in diameter and the spring is quite heavy - 5
oz.
..