Albert Grennock

"Dave D" wrote in message

"Albert Grennock" wrote in message

snip

No I am sorry you have got that ever so slightly wrong, they sold be a
faulty
product and I am entitled to and will get my money back.
The fact that I opened it up in a attempt to fix the problem is neither
here nor there.

Saying it does not make it so. You voided your warranty by opening the TV
up- it's that simple. If you feel this is not the case, be sure to tell

the
shop you opened it up and attempted to fix it, see what happens.

Had I been able to fix it at my *own* expense it would
have saved *them* the cost of a refund. As it is they will have to cough
up.

It doesn't work like that. You are simply stating your own personal

opinions
on how you think the world works. It is a fantasy, get real.

Dont be such a tw*t.

Dave