Bob

Smith GG wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Honda FG100A
mini-tiller's transmission. A few years back, someone
posted in a forum that the transmission is made by Huffco.
I would appreciate if you can post either Huffco or Honda's
transmission part numbers. Better still if you know a website
that sell Honda or Huffco parts for FG100A mini-tiller.

Thank you in advance.

I've purchased parts from Plano Power Equipment in Texas for my Honda mower;
looks like they have parts for your tiller. Hope you are sitting down when
you get to the price on the transmission:

http://www.planopower.com/store/honda/fg100.shtml

Hope this helps.
Bob.