Jim Yanik

Norminn wrote in
:

Oscar_Lives wrote:
"Jake" wrote in message
news:5Y2We.110502$084.43497@attbi_s22...

know Clinton lied about getting a BJ so what. His BJ lie didnt
cause anyone
to die like the Bushwackers lies have done. All Republicans lie
there ass's
off about everything. I think it must be part of the party pledge.
Keep up
the good work.

King

I hereby pledge, as a Conservative American, to lie about these
facts, so the liberal Democrats look better....

1. That Bill Clinton lied in sworn testimony to the Congress of the
United

The same Congress whose members lied to their wives...

Oh,that EXCUSES BJ Clinton's wrongs?
And they lied to -their wives-,not to the NATION,and not under oath.

the one I detest
most of all was the one out playing while his wife was dying of
cancer.
Let's get our moral outrage in perspective.

States... what's commonly called perjury. Nah... he really didn't do
that.

Some of us didn't give a damn about what Paula thought Bill did in the
hotel room.....WTF was she doing there, anyway? I would have been on
the elevator by the time anybody got unzipped.

2. That Bill Clinton did almost nothing of note during his 8 years in
office (oh, except left terrorism to froth up all around the world..
even while a first attempt was made on the WTC.)

There was a peace treaty someplace,

The useless OSLO Accords? Where the Israelis compromised and the Pals never
lived up to their side?

couple of wars (undeclared, of
course). Mass genocide in Africa that the "Party of Family Values",
"Christian Coalition", "Silent Majority" cared about much less than
they cared about Bill's sex life. "When in doubt, choose life."?

George and Jeb identify with the brain-dead, which is understandable.
Let old folks drown or starve, in spite of the fact they are almost
next door to a naval air station in LA.

The NO mayor and LA governor are the ones most responsible,but being
Democrats,you excuse them.

3. Oh, and let .coms and telecoms and a bunch of other companies
screw the economy because Janet Reno was too busy burning people to
death in Waco and shooting American kids, mothers and dogs at Ruby
Ridge. Bill was WAY to busy with this agenda to keep corporate over
site in check.

The FBI hasn't invaded many cabins, and Waco was a disaster set up by
another fake Christian who f----- children.

Tell me how BATF has jurisdiction on allegations of child abuse? Or drug
making,as also was wrongfully alleged to illegally obtain use of military
assets

The feds were ready to
kidnap Elian Gonzalex to save him from a fate worse than
Republicanism.....where were they when children were drowning in NO?

The NOLA mayor and LA Governor were to act FIRST.Those children would not
have been drowning if their mayor and Governor had evacuated them
*according to their own plan*.

4. That our military was seriously demoralized by this jerk who, as
commander-in-chief, couldn't even be bothered to return a salute from
his aircraft crews on Marine/Airforce 1.

The military was demoralized by a gov't obsessed with sex and running
the same hovels that still pass as VA hospitals. Walter Reed is
pretty glamorous, and a good place for photo ops with kids who have
lost a couple of limbs or had their faces blown away. Carriers are
not good places for photo ops, esp. with signs that say "WE WON".

Let's also not forget, since I'm sure you'll bring up that the
President is a 'rich' Republican, that more than HALF the liberal
Democrats in Congress have more money than he does.

Can you find a descriptive word for antagonists that doesn't start
with "lib..."? Rich means when you or your kids are arrested (a
matter of public record) it is a "private family matter", but my sex
life is a government matter. Jeb was ready to march on a nursing
home, for purely political gain, to "save" a tragically brain-dead
woman who left decisions for her husband to make about end of life
issues and whose family could not accept the fact that her case was
hopeless. If the bushes were capable of learning from experience,
George would have remembered how badly things were handled by his
father after Hurrican Andrew.

The President is not a liar, or a thief, or a particularly good
'politician'. He can be wrong (what a thought!) and he admits when he
is. The man has my respect for that.

He is a mediocre loser, as a man and as an executive. He has proven
that repeatedly. No executive I've ever known would have tolerated
his incompetence, but probably would have voted for him )

This is where the liberals are losing contact with America.
Information flows freely now.. we don't have to take the
high-and-mighty liberal news

I don't know which faction of the news that might be?

The vast majority of them. You should keep up on your reading.

media's word for anything anymore. And the information is this: All
the bunk the liberals feed us is nothing more than eye-candy
propaganda with no substance. NONE.

Will you identify the liberals who feed you eye-candy propaganda? I
need to know so's I can help root them out.

You wouldn't accept anyone's data anyways,so it would be a waste of time.

Ignore the terrorists, ignore the educational system, ignore the
tax-and-spend policies of Washington, ignore the SS crisis, ignore a

George's answer to the SS crisis was to add prescription drug coverage
to Medicare, a system already bust and predictably (Attention
Republicans!) headed for disaster. The Rx coverage buys votes now,
and George will be back in Crawford, where he hides from reality,
before the s--- hits the fan. And you call me liberal?

plethora of other issues and tell us "It'll be all right... we know
better" doesn't cut it anymore. The liberals don't know better, and
their rhetoric is old and tired. Nobody wants actors spewing
sound-bites in

Well........you don't have Ronnie "Voodoo Economics" Reagan to worry
about any more. Reagan brought us "hire a temp", pay for your own
retirement and insurance. The only reason my pay ever began to
approach what men with the same education and skills earned was
because of the LIBERALS who fought for generations. One of the worst
ailments in American business is horrific system of workers
compensation ... costs more to fight over who should pay than it does
to provide treatment. Incredible waste, and one of the factors driving
jobs out of the US.

Washington anymore. We want people solving problems.

Vote for Hillary... she is at least realistic about healthcare and
what is wrong with it, and has the intellect to do the math.

The old "something for nothing" scam;that's how she'd pay for her giveaway
programs.

Nobody
can bear to admit a LIBERAL has one good idea, so they don't bother
even to listen.

They mostly are not honest enough to deal with.Especially Hillary.

Sorry for the rant.

Jake

Oh no!!! That one is going to leave a mark...

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik