George

"stoutman" .@. wrote in message
m...
I am a 3-year rookie at furniture making and glue ups still freak me out.

Does anyone else out there freak out during glue ups?

Every time I glue up a piece of furniture I turn into a freaken lunatic
and my wife (my glue up assistant) just looks at me like im insane.

I keep my cool during the other aspects of furniture making and rather
enjoy it, but glue ups....ugg moan.....!!!

Hide half of your clamps. It is well-known that possessing more clamps
leads to more ambitious and time-consuming glue-ups.

Some people get things into register and shoot a brad in to hold it until
the glue dries. A real marriage-saver, that.