Andy wrote:
Hi all,
I am wanting to build a 15'x10' storage shed using pole barn type
construction. It will have dirt floors and a simple slanted roof.
I want it to have a sliding door similar to the one on The New Yankee
Workshop. Does anyone know of any links or websites on the net that
has plans for such a shed? I did a search using Google but I could not
locate anyplace with plans for the type of shed that I am wanting to
build.

Here is a link to a picture of something similar to what I am wanting
to build except I want a sliding front door on it.

http://www.coolhouseplans.com/detail...dID=1&sid=chp1

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.
Andy

I built one of those this May. That link looks like a horse windbreak.
Tractor Supply Co. or Quality Farm & Fleet or your local tackshop
should have hanging, sliding door hardware.

Based on that picture, you should be able to figure out what you need,
material-wise. 4 corner posts, one post on either side of the door,
some intermediate posts, probably one per side. 2x6 to run
horizontally every 2 feet. Miscellaneous corner bracing. Sheathing to
cover. Roof pitched a foot or two, 2x6 rafters with 1x4 purlins
between. Sheet metal roofing. I did the material take-off for a 10x16
in about 11 minutes.

Good luck.
-Phil Crow