matthew silver

My analyst told me that type of behaviour is a result of not having enough
clamps and/or having a shop that is too small.
Both are easily treatable conditions and can be accomplished with minimal
side effects.

Should you seek treatment, be careful in selecting a practioner.
Words of wisdom that have been previously given to me a
Buy quality once or buy crap continuously.

Should you choose treatment, good luck.

"stoutman" .@. wrote in message
m...
I am a 3-year rookie at furniture making and glue ups still freak me out.

Does anyone else out there freak out during glue ups?

Every time I glue up a piece of furniture I turn into a freaken lunatic
and my wife (my glue up assistant) just looks at me like im insane.

I keep my cool during the other aspects of furniture making and rather
enjoy it, but glue ups....ugg moan.....!!!

Anyone else?