John B

stoutman wrote:
I am a 3-year rookie at furniture making and glue ups still freak me out.

Does anyone else out there freak out during glue ups?

Every time I glue up a piece of furniture I turn into a freaken lunatic and
my wife (my glue up assistant) just looks at me like im insane.

I keep my cool during the other aspects of furniture making and rather enjoy
it, but glue ups....ugg moan.....!!!

Anyone else?

G'day Stoutman,
I understand exactly what you are going through. With pieces slipping,
padding pieces falling out before you get the clamp tight,Wondering why
in the hell we haven't another couple of hands, and why the clamp
manufactures always put stops in the wrong position.
It brings out the best in me also.
regards
John