Cycle

Default Trade emulsion

"AK" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between trade emulsion and
emulsion for sale in the sheds? I can buy both Trade and standard
emulsion at my local Brewers but I don't know what the difference
is!!

Cheers

Angela

Have you noticed there is a bit of help from Dulux to answer this question
about Dulux products, on the Dulux web page under Frequently Asked
Questions? I am not much wiser after reading it though; different
consistency because professionals like to thin their paint, both are "made
to the same ... specification" but have a "different formulation".