TP

Default Trade emulsion

"AK" wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between trade emulsion and
emulsion for sale in the sheds? I can buy both Trade and standard
emulsion at my local Brewers but I don't know what the difference
is!!

I remember when, several years ago on "Changing Rooms", one of the
couples proudly returned from a trip to B&Q with a large plastic tub
of Trade Paint ...

and Handy Andy said "I see you've bought some Three-Coat Emulsion".

;-)

Moral of the story; treat the sheds' own-brand "trade" emulsion with
the greatest caution.

Of course, if you go to a trade supplier and buy a *branded* trade
paint, you will find it is of very good quality, and often needs to be
thinned before use.