Appliance Repair Aid

Our 5 years old whirlpool dishwasher Model#GU940SCGQ3 and serial #
FK4513410 leaks from under the door when it is going through normal
cleaning cycle.

My question is how step by step I can isolate the problem rather by hit
and trial. I will appreciate the help.
Thanks,
Najumee

G'day,

You would have to do the same things as an appliance tech would
do...observe/test/check...water level too high, split in spray arm,
pump cover loose, door gasket torn, door hinges bent, etc.

http://www.applianceaid.com/dishleaks.html

There is a manual available for your d/w....would likely help

http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=846
Whirlpool dishwasher repair manual. Most models, built-in & portable,
porcelain or plastic liner.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/