Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
David Chapman wrote:
I can understand the need for professional treatment when the
headstone is VERY old and delicate, but surely there is a simpler DIY
method suitable for cleaning one that is only 20 years old. One
suggestion stated that 'Cif' was good for the job but, on the container
it specifically states that it is not suitable for use on any marble
surfaces.

Any constructive suggestions will be much appreciated.

I was told to use VIM and water on a marble fireplace. Basically, you need
a fine water based abrasive.

--
*Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.