T i m

Default Back boiler?

H All,

I just popped round my brother in laws (general builder for 35 years)
and he was talking about the back boiler he has had in his house for
the last 25 years needed 'fixing'.

He said he had mentioned this to a Corgi / heating eng and it was
suggested that back boilers aren't 'allowed' any more (ie, little / no
chance of buying a new replacement)?

My BIL questioned that if this was the case and he has to rip his
house up to fit a 'modern' boiler elsewhere, who was going to
compensate him for all these changes (devils advocate question)?

Any thoughts or current rule confirmation please?

All the best ..

T i m